Southern Rural Water supports strong communities across our region through sponsorship and participation in community projects and activities which complement our role as a rural water corporation.
Our sponsorship guidelines are closely aligned with the Victorian Government Sponsorship Policy.
SRW will consider sponsorship requests from not-for-profit groups:
- based in the southern half of Victoria, or
- whose activities cover communities in the southern half of Victoria
- to assist in disaster recovery and relief efforts in our region, or
- whose activities are water-related (in Australia, or overseas where relevant)
They should be involved in activities which help to strengthen local communities; promote sustainable environmental practices, or educate on water-related topics, especially rural or non-urban water use.
SRW offers the following types of sponsorship:
- Community support – sponsorship for community groups, charities, appeals and events
- Corporate support – sponsorship of relevant organisation events or activities such as newsletters or conferences
- Staff support – sponsorship of staff involved in charitable events or extraordinary not-for-profit personal endeavours
We do not sponsor the following:
- Commercial organisations
- Advertising organised by a commercial organisation
- Any activity unrelated to those mentioned above
- Any organisation which passes the sponsorship onto a third party
- Political parties; or,
- Any group or individual who may be subject to SRW regulation or inspection.
If you would like to make an application for sponsorship, please complete the Sponsorship Application Form