Stay COVID Safe
Recreational facilities open: Stay COVID Safe
Our recreational facilities are open and ready to welcome you. To help keep them that way, if you are visiting one of our storages, you must comply with the following COVID Safe principles:
Visiting a storage
- Every one of us helps keep everyone safe. When you visit our beautiful recreational facilities, and you are staying safe, you are helping keep others safe. Being COVIDSafe is everyone’s responsibility.
- Check in – All visitors to our recreational facilities storages much check in via QR code. These are located both at the entrance gate, and on the toilet blocks for each site.
- COVID Safe reminder signage– this signage indicates where an area is open or closed:
- Take in/take out – rubbish facilities at our storages can vary. To support increased hygiene practices, please ensure that you remove and take with you any rubbish when leaving.
- No foreshore camping– while not a change, visitors are reminded that Southern Rural Water storages are all no camping areas, with the exception of the privately managed caravan park at Lake Glenmaggie.
- Avoid overcrowding – if you arrive at one our facilities and the carpark is full or social distancing is not possible, please move to another area. Please do not set up for the day at the boat ramps.
- Emergencies (Police, Fire and Ambulance) – dial 000
- Up to date COVID restriction advice – visit www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au
- Camping ground, Caravan Park and Accommodation information – visit the local Tourist Information Centre
- Find the latest information on the current restrictions on the Victorian Government website.
- For information on where you can go boating (powered or non-powered) see our Boating page
- For information on where you can go fishing, see our Fishing page
For information on what is permitted at individual storages: