Want to help shape your local irrigation business and contribute to a productive district?
Macalister Customer Consultative Committee is calling for nominations.
Six positions on the Macalister Customer Consultative Committee will become vacant on 30 June 2018.
The term of membership is four years and applications will be accepted from customers in the Macalister Irrigation District and river diverters on the Thomson and Macalister Rivers and Rainbow Creek.
SRW seeks a broad representation, including a diversity of gender, age, location, farming enterprise, skills and background.
This important committee meets seven times per year and is responsible for:
- providing a customer’s perspective on key business issues
- helping to shape our business plans including prices, investments, budgets and performance indicators
- providing input into system and service improvements
- providing advice on tariff structures and billing arrangements
- monitoring customer communication strategies and activities
- assisting SRW improve relationships with customers
SRW provides support and mentoring to ensure that new members are equipped to carry out this important consultation role on behalf of irrigation customers within the Macalister Irrigation Area. Committee members are paid session fees and travel allowances.
To discuss further, or for a copy of the key selection criteria and information kit, please contact Terry Clapham, Manager Water Supply East on 51393222.
Applications close on Friday 27 April 2018