Pay your account
You can pay your account in person at Southern Rural Water’s office at 88 Johnson Street, Maffra.
Office hours 8.15am – 4.30pm
Cash, cheque, money order and credit cards accepted.
Cheques payable to: Southern Rural Water.
Detach payment slip and mail with your cheque or money order to:
Southern Rural Water
Po Box 153
MAFFRA, VIC 3860
View and pay your bill using internet banking.
Our fixed charges will be billed in October 2017. You can choose to pay this account in full by 20 December 2017 or by the following instalments:
**Please note: If you miss the first instalment date, you need to pay the full balance before 20 December 2017.
- 1st instalment due: 20 November 2017
- 2nd instalment due: 22 January 2018
- 3rd instalment due: 20 March 2018
- 4th instalment due: 21 May 2018.
Recycled water charges will be billed in as follows:
- 1st quarter: 20 November 2017
- 2nd quarter: 22 January 2018
- 3rd quarter: 20 March 2018
- 4th quarter: 21 May 2018.
Usage charges – Macalister Irrigation Area
Usage charges will be billed in July 2018 and the due date is 31 August 2018.
Update Your Details
Please let us know when you change your billing details by completing the change of address application form (PDF 226 Kb).