Werribee Bacchus Marsh Customer Consultative Committee
The Southern Groundwater and Rivers Forum is an advisory committee of the Southern Rural Water Board.
It meets several times a year and provides:
- An influential forum to help shape water policy
- High-level input into plans for our Groundwater and Rivers business
- A strong communication link between Southern Rural Water and our customers
Southern Groundwater and Rivers Forum Vacancies
Do you run a farm or rural business that relies on groundwater, on-farm dams or river extraction?
Do you want to have a voice in helping Southern Rural Water make decisions about the management of water from groundwater and rivers?
We’re seeking current groundwater or surface water licence-holders from a range of agriculture and horticulture operations to join SGRF:
- We want a diverse membership on this advisory group to recognise the diversity in the regions where we operate.
- You will have a strong community or industry network
- Members advise Southern Rural Water on rural water priorities, bring new ideas and help shape policy.
Meetings are held four times a year. Members are compensated for time and travel.
To apply complete the nomination form below and email to srw.com.au.
Nominations close – 18 July 2018
Members of the forum include:
- Ross Ingram (vegetables, Bairnsdale) – Chair
- Bruce Vallance (dairy, Nirranda)
- Matt Gleeson (dairy, Morwell)
- Damian Moore (dairy and beef, Yarram)
- Pat Toohey (beef and cereal, Springbank)
- Tom Wallace (dairy, Kilmany)
- Liz Clay (organic horticulturalist, Noojee )
- David Hotchkin (potato and sheep, Thorpdale)
Meeting schedule 2018
March 22, Thursday – Cancelled
June 7, Thursday
September 6, Frdiay
December 5, Thursday