Please note that this is an Advance Tender Notice for the Southern-Tinamba Modernisation Project – Stage 4 Pipeline Installation Works.
The Request will contains two Phases:
- an EOI Phase; and
- a Request for Proposal Phase (only Respondents that have been invited by SRW submit a Quote following the EOI Phase will be eligible to participate in the Request for Proposal Phase and submit a Quote.)
Purpose of the Request
Southern Rural Water is calling for Expressions of Interest (EOI) from reputable contractors for the construction of Stage 4 of the STM project. The project site is located approximately 20 km north-west of Sale, Victoria in Southern Rural Water’s Macalister Irrigation District. The works are broken down into three separate packages.
The closing date for this EOI notice will be 12th October 2018 at 4pm.
The pipe installation work involves constructing the main supply pipe and branch lines plus customer outlets and farm connection pipes. The main supply pipe and customer outlets will remain the property of SRW. The ownership of the connection pipes, located downstream of the meter and outlet, will transfer to the property owner after commissioning.
Package A will include laying pipe through irrigation properties, including reinstatement (laser grading where applicable), and stock control and fencing, the approximate quantum is as follows:
- 2.7 km of PVC DN 375 mm pipe install
- 1.1 km of PVC DN 450 mm pipe install
- 4.0 km of PVC DN 500 mm pipe install
- 0.5 km of HDPE DN 400 mm pipe install
- decommissioning of existing SRW channels and structures
Package B will include laying pipe through irrigation properties, including reinstatement (laser grading where applicable), and stock control and fencing, the approximate quantum is as follows:
- 8.6 km of DN 600 mm GRP pipe
- 30m of DN 900 mm GRP pipe install
- decommissioning of the channels and structures
Package C will include:
- Installing approx. 75 pre-assembled outlets
- Reconnection to on-farm infrastructure downstream of the outlet involving mix of pipe and channels
- decommissioning of SRW channels and structures
27th September 2018.
Registration to receive the Request:
The Request will be issued via the TenderLink e-tender site, all supporting documentation can be found there.
Interested Parties that intend to participate must register via the registration tab on the following link:
Important please note that Service Providers who have not registered on the TenderLink site prior to the release date will not receive the Request.
All questions in relation to accessing the notice must be addressed to:
- Jack Shelley at email@example.com