These awards are open to and seek to recognise and reward rural water customers (licence/entitlement holders) that have developed or adapted clever ideas that have led to better water use outcomes on their property. Outcomes that are delivering or having the potential to deliver water savings or greater productivity for their business.
Awards are recognised at both Regional and State level.
• Regional winners receive a $500 cash prize
• State winners receive a $2000 cash prize
• State runners-up recevie a $500 cash prize.
Nominations are open in the following categories:
1. Irrigation district water users – drawn directly from your local water corporation’s rural supply system (pipelines, channels etc.)
2. Groundwater users – bore water
3. Surface water users – diverts water directly from a waterway (river, creek etc.)
4. Community and education group – schools and community groups that draw water from any rural water source (any of the above)
5. Farm to Plate – sites that manage the whole supply chain; from the production of raw produce all the way through to the retail market.
Any questions, please contact theJulie Logan on 51393 3164 firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominations open Monday 2 July 2018 Nominations close5pm Friday 31 August 2018.