Want to contribute as the voice of district irrigation customers?
Southern Rural Water (SRW) is inviting interested customers from within the Werribee and Bacchus Marsh Irrigation Districts to apply for positions on the Werribee and Bacchus Marsh Customer Consultative Committee. The positions are for a four year term to 30 June 2023.
The committee meets every second month, in either Werribee or Bacchus Marsh and is responsible for:
• helping to shape SRW’s irrigation business plans including prices, capital investments, operations and performance indicators
• providing input into system and service improvements
• helping to shape tariff structures, pricing and billing arrangements
• monitoring customer communication strategies and activities
• providing a customer’s perspective on key business issues
• assisting SRW to improve relationships with our customers
SRW provides support and mentoring to ensure that new members are equipped to carry out this important consultation role on behalf of irrigation customers within the Werribee and Bacchus Marsh Irrigation Districts.
Committee members are paid session fees and other allowances.
For a copy of the selection criteria and information kit, please contact Nicole Broughton on (03) 5139 3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Monday 29 April 2019